The passwords is the application that connects to the world wide web from your computer/device. It works with DNS and HTTP to fetch websites and read the HTML, CSS, code and other content for the passwords to display.
- Re-using passwords is bad
- Complicated passwords are bad
- Short passwords are bad, longer is hard to crack
- Storing passwords in plain text
- Online accounts are targets to sell your information
- Get a password manager that will save time, generate passwords and auto-fill
- Passwords are out, passphrases are in. Learn the difference and what makes a quality passphrase!
- Your password is stored in a database somewhere, what does that mean for you?
- Passwords and the Law
- Read more about passwords and privacy.